Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Ensure the transformation of customer or product requirements into a total systems solution which meets scheduling, technical and cost constraints. Work with other engineering competencies to ensure proper development, execution and verification.
• Work with customers to determine and document product requirements.
• Decompose customer requirements/specifications into simple, complete, achievable internal requirements for software design.
• Write and execute test procedures to verify that internal and customer requirements are met.
• Work with product development teams to ensure a successful implementation.
• Work in an international multi-site product development environment with various cultures, skills levels and competencies.
• Lead internal and external technical discussions.
• Lead problem solving and resolution activities.
• Follow design standards, guidelines, and best practices.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Bachelor's Degree in Automotive, Mechatronics, Electrical, Computer Science or a related engineering field.
• 3 years professional experience in Automotive/Electronics/Aviation/SW development industry.
• Advanced English Level.
o Strong Negotiation Skills.
o Excellent Leadership skills.
• Able to think abstractly about potential technical approaches.
o Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, well organized, flexible, works well with complex issues.
o Ability to multi-task and work in team environment.
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
• Passionate about creating innovative cutting-edge automotive electronics products.
• Familiar with development in the embedded environment.
• Familiar with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software).
• Familiar with any vehicle network communications: CAN, MOST, FlexRay, Ethernet.
• Familiar SPICE-Process.
• Good knowledge of relevant programming languages and Automotive Spice.
• Comprehension embedded software algorithms.
• Familiar with AUTOSAR.
• Experience with CANalyzer/CANape.
• Familiar with Unified Diagnostic Services.
• Experience with the Functional Safety standard ISO 26262.
• Familiar with Cyber Security concepts (preferred)
• Familiar with SysML or other system description / modeling tool (preferred)
• Masters preferred.
Estudios Título Profesional
Jornada Tiempo Completo
Idioma Hablado Escrito
Inglés 80% 80%
(442) 103-0560 Ext. 0564
Palma Cocotera No. 2059
Querétaro , Querétaro
Sitio web local